ParaFlow HE-6400 combines the attributes of several ParaFlow chemistries into a single stable aqueous based composition. It has shown efficacy in the reduction of iron sulfide and other metal sulfides during demulsification processes.
Features and benefits include:
- Designed to assist in the reduction of soluble and non-soluble iron compounds including iron pyrite and pyritic iron sulfide compounds in petroleum crude oil, ideally suited for use in desalter and heater treater operations.
- Does not contain any thermally unstable polymeric dispersants and therefore minimizes the formation of persistent rag layers that are difficult to break during emulsion separations.
- Does not contain hydrocarbon solvents.
- Thermally stable. Decomposition temperature >220°C.
- Pour point -15C
- Soluble in water.
- Up to +/- 5% water can be added before haze appears.
ParaFlow HE-FER-6000 is a multifunctional additive with potential applications in crude oil production, transport, storage, and processing in upstream, midstream, and downstream operations.
Designed to assist in the reduction of soluble and non-soluble iron compounds in petroleum crude oil including iron pyrite and pyritic iron sulfide compounds. It also enhances the dispersion of iron sulfide based particulate as well as other difficult to disperse solids that will not readily dissolve in water.
ParaFlow HE-FER-6000 is ideally suited for use in desalter operations as well as in the processing of slop oil where high iron content is undesirable.